Monday, November 24, 2008

Trouble

Even though he can barely crawl, this guy LOVES standing up.




unfortunately, that means he's pulling himself up on the furniture... including his crib

this is how I found him this morning


he's only recently started pulling himself up onto his knees like this


and this is why we hate when he pulls himself up...


and this is when he got up from his nap today... the first time he's gotten all the way up on his own and his last nap before we lowered the mattress

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
Just so you guys know, we are changing our blog to private sooo if you want to give me your email address that would be great! That way I can add you to the private blog. There has been way too many people we don't know viewing our blog. So we are just trying to keep it safe. Anyways please comment and send me your emails! I finally fixed my blog so that you can finally comment! Sorry about that! ha! Thanks!
Brooke

Janas Bananas said...

YOu know I think I love him because he reminds me of COlton..HE looks tons like COlton did when he was a baby....And yes...lowering the crib...always a sad day....pretty soon he will be climbing out of that crib!