And finally -- our Halloween pictures
snuggling on the couch with dad before carving pumpkins


inspecting the pumpkins with mom

sitting back and watching mom and dad clean out the pumpkins

before the carving knife broke

And now for the costumes...
this is the haircut I gave that was supposed to go with our costumes... but we did it too soon and had to shave it off for a business meeting before Halloween came.

our 80's rock band... with our favorite roadie


my costume might have been the scariest

tuckered out & ready for bed after a long night working with the band

snuggling on the couch with dad before carving pumpkins


inspecting the pumpkins with mom

sitting back and watching mom and dad clean out the pumpkins

before the carving knife broke

And now for the costumes...
this is the haircut I gave that was supposed to go with our costumes... but we did it too soon and had to shave it off for a business meeting before Halloween came.

our 80's rock band... with our favorite roadie


my costume might have been the scariest

tuckered out & ready for bed after a long night working with the band


3 comments:
oh my gosh! love those costumes. i think peter really wants to be a rockstar.
Those pictures are awsome!! I love the "before the knife broke" picture..I think our knives break every year! next year he will be running from house to house to collect all that candy!!!
I want to kiss that little roadie! So cute. You look hot in that dress too Mary!
PS How did you get Grey to take that binkie. Did you ever change types? We are trying to get Aidan to take a different binkie than the one he got at the hospital...he hates the other ones!
Post a Comment