Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Smith Family Christmas Kickoff

This past weekend, our family did all things Christmas.

we started off at the christmas craft fair, where we found Santa... and our little guy wanted NOTHING to do with him


we picked out our tree next and then went to the festival of lights, but we don't have any pictures of that

while decorating our tree, this guy figured out that if he uses something small [like this cooler] to pull himself up, he can also push it around like a walker to go wherever he wants


supervising Daddy while he repairs some of our special ornaments


being supervised by Daddy as he tries to eat some ornaments...


Dad showing him how to decorate the tree





placing the star at the top


some other fun pictures from that night



and this is my favorite

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! Grey is so cute. Can't wait to kiss his little face.

have you got the clothes yet?

Janas Bananas said...

I want to kiss his little face too...I LOVE him! I am not sure if I have told you that or not??? Pretty soon he will be into everything and pushing that cooler will be a thing of the past...Thats why God made them cute so we can love them even when they are being little stinkers...

Terri L. Baranick said...

Enjoy the holidays with your little bundle of joy! He's adorable!!!!