Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wildlife Safari

Daddy has been doing a lot of work at Wildlife Safari, lately. One day last week we got to tag-along.

the park provides wagons and push cars for little kids to use inside the village
this guy was super excited to drive his car around and very upset when he had to leave it behind
while dad checked in and started taking some footage, we headed to the petting zoo first
the calf and the donkey were his favorites


checking out the rest of the village
as part of dad's work, we got to follow along while the big cats were being fedI'm not sure I could tell you how quickly this tiger jumped out of the water and started pacing along the fence once our little guy decided he didn't want to be carried around anymore -- it seemed like all the big cats were interested in him...
no matter how much they growled or spit or paced, our little guy was never scared
he just kept wanting to play with his daddy and pet the "kitties"

4 comments:

Peter Smith said...

cool guy

Unknown said...

Ah Peter. Love ya bro. Grey is lucky to have such a good daddy. (And such a good mom too!!:)

Janas Bananas said...

I wish I had a car stroller when my kids were young..Then maybe Brett would not have had to be put in a leash!!! HE was a wild child!

henline crew said...

I love the stroller!!!!