Sunday, May 17, 2009

Junk in the Trunk

This guy loves his car. He plays with it every day and is always emptying the trunk out and hiding new treasures inside. So I decided to document and took pictures of the contents of his trunk every night for a week after he'd gone to bed.


Day 1:
Day 2:
Day 3:
Day 4:
(I actually had to clean out the trunk entirely this morning because I discovered that the bottom was lined with old, rotten milk which was hidden in the trunk at some point unknown. he wasted no time re-stocking)
Day 5:
(not sure how this happened)
Day 6:
Day 7:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is SO great. Hmm, I'm wondering which side of the family the collecting things might come from.:)

We miss that little Grey!!

Tanya said...

ha ha that is too funny! sweet little guy.