Tuesday, November 9, 2010

JP's Wedding

Last month, Daddy was asked to photograph a friend's wedding. I haven't seen any of those great pictures, but here are a few of us keeping ourselves occupied while Daddy worked. 

listening to some music on mom's phone while things are getting set up, using headphones so we wouldn't bother anyone
 Daddy doing his thing
 checking out the rose petals the flower girls left behind...
 We sat in the back just in case we would need to duck out during the ceremony, but he actually held up pretty well, even with the ceremony starting at the same time he normally goes down for a nap. I was grateful to actually get to enjoy the ceremony with everyone else... until this guy thought it would be a good idea to head up to the front to join his dad.
 Don't worry -- I stopped him before he got all the way to the altar .

No comments: