Friday, October 8, 2010

Back to School

There are days where I will be in the kitchen and randomly hear "Bye, Mom. I'm leaving."  I've learned that means I need to hurry to the bonus room to see just where this guy is heading.

On this particular day, back in August, he was heading to school.
"I go to school, Mom"

 I decided to unlock the deadbolt and see where exactly his school is... and out we went.
 For those who haven't noticed, one shoe is Mom's and the other is Dad's. They are both for the left foot.
the possible moment he decides he's actually waiting on the school bus to take him to school since he's not allowed to go into the street on his own
waiting patiently
giving up on the school bus
taking his shoes off
then putting them back on
and heading back into the house
leaving his things in a pile beside the door... a sure sign of things to come
and then on to his next adventure... and helping his kitty up the stairs so she can be right there with him

1 comment:

Brooke said...

This is so cute! What a patient mommy!