As a general rule, I usually let this guy choose the clothes he wears, but every once in a while, this is what happens:
1. the weather outside is barely in the upper 60's aka not tank top weather 2. those are swim shorts, which he is fully aware of, and barely fit over his bum
As long as he's happy, right? (I still think he's cute anyway.)
He is cute no matter what he wears!! And you know if they arn't cold then I guess more power to them. My girls always wore their swim suits in the dead of winter around the house, drove me crazy but somethings are just not worth the fight...and it makes for great pictures!
1 comment:
He is cute no matter what he wears!! And you know if they arn't cold then I guess more power to them. My girls always wore their swim suits in the dead of winter around the house, drove me crazy but somethings are just not worth the fight...and it makes for great pictures!
Post a Comment