We took our little guy on his first camping trip this month along with some of Dad's family. Ironically, we ended up at Timothy Lake, where I spent a lot of summers when I was younger. We were a little concerned how he would do camping for three nights, but he loved it.
first day at the lake, loving the water and not even caring how cold it was
in the raft with Dad, enjoying the scenery
swinging in the hammock with Mom
playing Dad's guitar with some of his cousins
ready to get back out on the lake
in the boat with Aunt Toad, and cousins Ethan and Lucy
sitting beside the lake in his own little camp chair
last day of camping [4th of July]
I love the expressions on their faces
playing Dad's guitar with some of his cousinsI love the expressions on their faces

2 comments:
Is there anything better then camping with the Simths??? No!! I did it for a summer, some of my best memories...And really I can't get enough of that little guy of yours!!!!
What a great time! We are so excited to see you guys the end of August!
Post a Comment