Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tol Pictures

Yes, I know it's been more than a month since his birthday, but I'm finally putting up a few pictures from the party now.

our little family right before the party (he wouldn't wear his hat or his gold rings)


the toljabee -- he chose a toothbrush which means he'll be a dentist when he grows up



my cousin filming the party for us, wearing her new han bok


another one of my cousins carrying our little guy around for his bok jumoni, collecting money for good luck and fortune


his first birthday cake -- a genoise with strawberry filling and whipped cream frosting


3 comments:

Stephanie Marie said...

i love the last picture where he is fiercly eating the cake!!!! i miss you guys

Jenn and Chuck said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun! A dentist is a great job to have in the family!

Unknown said...

I've been hoping to see some picts from the big party!! He's so cute and getting so big!

Can't wait to see you soon!