Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

A year old today! We are SO excited.

I love him.



6 comments:

Terri L. Baranick said...

Happy Birthday, Grey!!! One amazing year, and many amazing years to come!!!! We are bummed we can't make it to your party. Tell your mama to post lots of pictures!!

XO

Margethai Adventures: Finding Beauty at Home and Abroad said...

Hi Peter JR! I can't believe he is one! I wish I could have been there for the party!! please send or post pictures soon!

thanks
love ya

Unknown said...

How was the party? Did you get the packages I sent? Hope it went well. Can't wait to kiss his little face (Grey's not Peters:)
Love ya!

Tanya said...

pics of the party yet? how does Greyson like being 1? - trav

Jenn and Chuck said...

He is so cute! Don't they grow up so fast. Any pictures of the party?

Janas Bananas said...

HE is 1 already!!?? that is crazy...enjoy it for the next few months.....16 months....you will have a blog up about how they should be in nursery at 16 months instead of 18!! hhahahaa...happy birthday little guy!