Monday, February 9, 2009

Fun in the Tub

He has always loved bathtime and now that he is bigger, he loves it even more.





and this is him crawling around underneath his stroller for some reason unknown to the rest of us...

but he wouldn't do it if he didn't think it was fun

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a happy little guy! Aidan and Grey will have so much fun together! We'll have to go swimming when we come this summer!

Janas Bananas said...

I love the look on his face in the last one..like he knows what he is doing and you will never figure it out!! And let me tell you he has the greatest smile ever!!! I just want to pinch him!

Stooph said...

oh my gosh I love him. I wanna squeeze him. I can't believe he turns one in a few weeks!! crazy!

aunt choody said...

He is getting so big and cuter even! I can't believe that little man!