There are a lot of things we remember doing that were tons of fun when we were younger... but apparently not as young as this guy.
sitting in the basket = fun

being pulled around by Dad while sitting in the basket = not the worst thing in the world...

and then this...
sitting in the basket = fun

being pulled around by Dad while sitting in the basket = not the worst thing in the world...

and then this...
but he got his revenge on Dad the next day

3 comments:
That was awsome!! what a cute kid...You now have some good black male on Peter....lololololol....I am impressed he just got out and crawled away, I think being pulled around in a basket is fun..even sliding down the stairs in one is even funner..
I predict in a few months he'll be begging to be pulled around in that basket!
Happy New Year!
that is awesome! Mary, you have the cutest little guy ever...well besides mine but seriously. I just want to pinch his cheeks and he looks like peter...go figure!! haha
Post a Comment