it's been a while since I've posted any pictures, so I have a lot...
he likes to roll to the cat tunnel and either try to get inside or lift it above him like this

posing for dad
.jpg)
he's been eating soft solids for a little over a month now. so far, he's tried rice cereal, sweet potato, green beans, zucchini, banana, and pumpkin.
.jpg)
.jpg)
definitely a morning person, he almost always wakes up happy and I'll find him rolling around playing in his crib when I go in to get him
.jpg)
he likes to roll to the cat tunnel and either try to get inside or lift it above him like this

posing for dad
.jpg)
he's been eating soft solids for a little over a month now. so far, he's tried rice cereal, sweet potato, green beans, zucchini, banana, and pumpkin.
.jpg)
.jpg)
definitely a morning person, he almost always wakes up happy and I'll find him rolling around playing in his crib when I go in to get him
.jpg)

4 comments:
Mary this kid is TOO cute! I miss him so much! I am glad I checked out a blog today! WHere are you guys going to be for Christmas?
This kid is TOO cute! I miss him so mucH! I do not get to see him nearly enough. I can say that I was glad I checked a bog todaY!!
love ya
He is so handsome!! And getting so big!
i love the picture in the crib. he always has a huge smile on his face!
Post a Comment