Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father's Day

I thought it would be fun to post some pictures from our first Father's Day. We made waffles for breakfast [with a brand new waffle iron] and steak for dinner. But to start it all off was a handmade Father's Day card with a picture to prove who was in charge.




We also went to the park so I could take pictures of these guys.





All in all, I think it turned out to be a pretty good day.

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Greyson wants to play with uncle Travy.

Unknown said...

These pictures turned out so great. Glad you have a blog now! :)

Janas Bananas said...

Holy MOly he is cute!!!!!! he looks sooo much Peter!!

Tanya said...

oh my gosh...i read that comment from jana and then i went and looked at the pictures, and greyson totally does look like peter! so cute!